Saint John Paul II Catholic School has a dynamic student body—we’re always up to something good! We want to share our great news with you and keep you informed about what’s going on and what’s coming up. Check back often to stay connected.
The family handbook lists out all of our policies, procedures, and expectations as they relate to our collaboration with you in educating your children throughout the 2022–2023 school year. Please select a time to review the handbook in its entirety and instill its content in an age-appropriate manner to your children.
Our family handbook concludes with a number of signature pages that you must sign and return to the office no later than the first day of school, August 17, 2022. Even if you signed one of these pages in years past, we require you to sign them anew each school year. Thank you for your attention to this. Should you care to print, sign, scan, and return the pages digitally you may email Robert.
We are pleased to announce that St. John Paul II Catholic School has chosen School Uniforms by Tommy Hilfiger as your uniform partner for the upcoming school year. We look forward to the opportunity to serve your uniform needs.
Visit the Global Schoolwear website or scan the QR code below to join our email list so you won't miss out on any special promotions or announcements directly from us.
We created a custom website for your school with one primary goal in mind - to make your shopping experience simple and stress-free. Please take a moment to read the instructions below.
- Go to the Global Schoolwear website.
- In the "Find Your School" section, please enter either your partner school code, STJO37, or search by school name. Please also select your student's grade, gender, and program type.
- The website will automatically apply logo requirements (or options) as determined by your school's administrative team.
- Once you have identified a product for purchase, select your color, size, logo (if applicable), and quantity. After clicking "Add to Cart" the items add to your shopping cart and it will prompt you to select either "Continue Shopping" or "Checkout Now."
- If you have questions about sizing, click on the size chart link. If you still have questions after using our size chart, please call the toll-free customer service number below; our customer service team will be happy to assist.
- Upon placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation that they received your order. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirming ship date and tracking information. Please allow ten to twelve business days from the time you place you order to have it delivered.
- Your order history is stored in your account, and you can come back to the website anytime, 24/7, to place additional orders.
For all customer service questions, please call +1 877-825-2860
Our summer reading lists are now available on our Summer Reading Lists 2022 page. You can easily get to this information by clicking on any of the Summer Reading Lists 2022 links located in the Parents and Students Quicklinks, located in the Student Life section, or by simply clicking on the link below to go straight there. Happy reading!
On Saturday August 13, 2022, from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., our very own SJPII PTO will host the annual Campus Clean-Up Event. This is an excellent, early opportunity to accumulate some of your family's requisite volunteer hours while completing some much needed tasks for the school, many of which we can only address during summertime. Volunteers can sign up in Track-It-Forward for the event, but we will assign a list of individual tasks as all our generous helpers arrive. We will make every effort for outdoor tasks to take place earlier in the day before peak heat might become an issue. If you'd like to see a sample list of what we hope to accomplish, please view our campus clean-up task list. Let us know if you have particular expertise in any of the listed sample areas.
Our many thanks to Ms. Harris, Ms. Wallace, Ms. Phillips, and the whole of the PTO for making this come together. We hope to see everyone there.
Are you a parent still looking to complete the SJPII uniform ensembles for each of your children in the 2022–2023 school year? In addition to the approved SJPII uniform providers at Tommy Hilfiger, Land’s End, and Flynn O'Hara, our next used uniform sale will take place on August 13, 2022, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in our Tru-Legacy Activity Center. Thank you PTO! Transactions are by cash or check only. You may also turn in washed, gently-used uniform items for credit toward purchases made that day.
If you are new to our school, our families often donate uniform items as their children outgrow or otherwise replace the clothing required to attend. The used uniform sale usually takes place multiple times per year and is a fantastic source for rounding out your collected uniform items, supporting the school through the PTO, and getting a comparatively discounted price. Wheresoever you might prefer to make your uniform selections, please be certain to always refer to your child's grade level as you follow the uniform and dress code guidelines in your 2022–2023 Family Handbook.
On August 13, 2022, seventh and eighth-grade volunteers will join Ms. D'Argenio and Ms. Haley for the Adopt-A-Highway roadside clean-up beginning at 8:30 a.m. and continuing until done. This is an excellent service opportunity for students, old and new, setting the tone for many more such opportunities during our school year.
A floating event will take place on August 15, 2022, from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Parents stop by the school as their schedule allows to say hello to their children's teachers and drop off school supplies. Bring a camera for a personal photo op. upon arrival. If you are the parent of a seventh or eighth grader, please additionally see the Back to School Night event, also on August 15, designed specifically for your child's participation in welcoming them back to school.
A Back to School Night will take place for seventh and eighth graders on August 15, 2022. There is a supplies drop-off at the Eagles' Perch at 3:45 p.m. followed by games, connections, and fun at the Activity Center from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Bring a camera for a personal photo op upon arrival.
If you plan to attend the Drop-In and Drop-Off event or seventh and eighth grade's Back to School Night on August 15, 2022, be sure to bring a camera for a photo opportunity upon arrival.
A fun romp through mystery and intrigue with a precociously comic lean, we invite SJPII sixth, seventh, and eighth-graders to take part in our drama program's own Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre wherein families look forward to dinner and a show. Students are able to take part both this performance and our spring musical. Interested talents should email Ms. Walker after checking out these important dates and times.
- Monday, August 29: 3:15 p.m.–5:00 p.m. - Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre First Meeting
- Tuesdays, September 6–November 15: 3:15 p.m.–5:00 p.m. - Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre Rehearsals
- Friday, November 18: 4:00 p.m. - Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre Performance #1
- Saturday, November 19: 2:00 p.m. - Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre Performance #2
Thank you to everyone who was able to attend our July 25 Madagascar Jr. Summer Seminar. It was wonderful to reconnect with familiar faces and welcome in a few new talents. Were you unable to attend? Fourth through Eighth-grade students still interested in performing or working crew for Madagascar Jr., our big spring musical, should email Ms. Haley via parents where appropriate. Please note the important dates below and come have some fun.
- Madagascar, Jr. Auditions will be Tuesday, August 30, 2022, beginning at 3:30 p.m...more details to follow.
- Tuesday, September 6, 2022 Rehearsals begin after school until 5:00 p.m. (Note that drama rehearsals are on Tuesdays during the 2022–2023 school year, with the possibility of some cast members also rehearsing on Wednesdays after school.)
As always, thank you for your continued support of the SJPII Drama Program. Show dates are Friday and Saturday, March 10–11, 2023
Saint John Paul II Catholic School wants to help you stay plugged in! Please like us on Facebook so you can stay informed of all the great things happening in our schools.